Name:
Location: Krotz Springs, LA, United States

I'm a WAHM with 2 boys, 16 years and 5 yrs. I LOVE making soap!

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Kazi Kazi


This yummmmmy soap was made with Kazi Kazi from www.daystarsupplies.com I added a splash of dark indonesian patchouli to amp it up a little bit. NOT that this popular Karma dupe needed to be amped up, but it's a special batch for a very special lady....one of my other mother's. Stacy's mom *loves* patchouli and I've been promising to make her a patchouli batch JUST for her because her mean other daughter wont make her any. ::grin::

The swirls are made with ground cinnamon. I dont know why, but I cant make a patchouli batch without adding ground cinnamon to it. The fragrance doesnt come through at all, but it sure goes great together! I'll update pics when I get these puppies cut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Brother All-in-ones