Name:
Location: Krotz Springs, LA, United States

I'm a WAHM with 2 boys, 16 years and 5 yrs. I LOVE making soap!

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Lavender & Chamomile with Calendula


Omg. Cant say enough about this fabu fragrance. I dont remember it's a VS dupe or a BBW dupe, but it also smells like that Bedtime Bath. It's wonderlous!!! Soaped like a dream. You can see the calendula petals in the mix, and that gorgeous gold color comes from the calendula infused olive oil i used as a heavy percentage of the formula.

I'll update the pics when I get this cut in a few days!

Fragrance is from www.daystarsupplies.com

this mold is what i call my Danny DeVito mold. It makes 2.75 x 2.75 squares. The bars come out short and fat........haha. This was a custom mold done for me by Anhoki and John!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Brother All-in-ones